Friday, June 15, 2007

Lunch For The Sky



The blur here is unrelentingly painful, but I could always use the explaination, or excuse, that I meant for it to look painterly. So there.



I tried to not just get the beach, but the people involved as well. Sadly, I don't think they really wanted to be involved, and also because a guy with a phone for a camera looks pretty damn dubious. I can't decide though if the people giving massages overthere had a great spirit of determination, or if they were just being pains in our asses (which they would subsequently try to massage away. Oh the horror). Though I think I'll stick to avoiding them for now.



It is not often when the intangible nature of the sky has the opportunity to overwhelm the solid state that is the ground we stand on. Now I've seen clouds from both sides, silver linings could very well mean something which would get caught at airport security.



And that deviously majestic glow right there is what causes the subtle roasting of your skin to that brown, crisp perfection. Which happens to hurt a hell lot.



Some things cause the world to stop and to look. And sometimes, this thing is the world itself.

viewed from here,
2'2"

No comments: